Artwork By: Eriene Duskbane
Featured Artists Wanted
We are still looking for all of you artists out there to submit your commission and contact information to the LFRP Podcast!
We love nothing more than featuring our wonderful colleagues within the role play community and know that so many of you out there produce incredible works of art on a daily basis.
Remember, we take submissions from all types of artists and artwork (as long as the art and artist comply with our Terms and Conditions).
Art is an amazing form of creative expression, and great art is but only one stroke or click away.
Required Information to Submit
Please include the following information when you submit to us:
- Name (can be your artistic or trade name or public persona)
- Preferred Contact Information (for commission requests)
- Type of Artist and Preferred Mediums
- General Pricing Information
- Artist Schedule and Current Workload
- Average Project Completion Timetable
- Special Restrictions or Rules for Potential Patrons
- Official Website (for your commissions)
- Portfolio or Gallery (if hosted in an alternate location or if you have artwork featured in other publicly visible venues both physical or online)
- Other Social Media Links (if applicable)
Ways to Submit
(Read More for Basic Overview of Terms and Conditions)
Terms and Conditions
All artists and artwork are subject to the following Terms and Conditions when submitting to the LFRP Podcast.
The LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios will be the sole determinant of what is considered acceptable or unacceptable artwork under the following terms.
We reserve the right to refuse to feature any artist or artwork for any reason.
Any artwork that may be considered to fall into a category listed below will be considered unacceptable for submission:
- Hate speech.
- Inciting Acts of Violence or Terrorism.
- Pornography or Gratuitous Nudity Beyond the Scope of Art (as determined by the LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios).
- Excessively Violent Acts, Injuries, or Gore.
- Abusive Acts or Acts of Humiliation.
- Defamatory or Discriminatory.
- Any and All Acts of Violence Against or Including Minors and/or Children.
- Art that may reflect negatively on the LFRP Podcast or Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios should it be endorsed by the show or studios.
Any artists that may be considered to fall into a category listed below will be considered unacceptable for feature:
- Artists that use art for excessive political purposes, including satirical works.
- Artists that use art for excessive promotion of a religion or spiritual belief.
- Artists who promote illegal or illicit activities with their artwork.
- Artists who have been determined to potentially reflect negatively on the LFRP Podcast or Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios should they become endorsed by the show or studios.
Ownership and Our Right to Reproduce
If you are not the original artist or creator, please ensure that you have complete ownership rights of the pieces you submit to us here at the podcast and that you ALSO have the right to distribute the artwork to a commercial entity as well. Alternatively, if you are an agent, broker or fan and are submitting someone else’s artwork, please have the written authorization to reproduce the artwork from the owner available to submit to us.
If you ARE the original artist or creator and have not sold or released any of your ownership rights to the pieces you submit to us here at the podcast, please know that by doing so you give us the right to reproduce the artwork along with your information on our website, forums, Tumblr pages, and other social media sites.
Reproduction and Retention of Ownership Rights
- We will not alter your artwork in any way, shape or form unless you give us permission to do so.
- We will not sell your artwork.
- We will not make print or physical copies of your artwork unless otherwise specified at the time you submit to us.
But submitting to us, you do not give up any ownership rights to pieces you may wish to have us highlight. You do, however, give us permission to reproduce them digitally in the manner stated above and in previous sections of our Terms and Conditions.
You may request that we make no further use of your artwork by submitting such in writing at the email address listed above. Please know that some copies may remain in digital form from posts or publications made prior to your request for us to cease doing so being submitted.
Warranty and Indemnity – Artists
The LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios make no guarantee as to the results of featuring your artwork commission information or artwork with us.
Warranty and Indemnity – Patrons and Viewers
All submissions, pages, and artwork are submitted “as is” and the LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios make no guarantee concerning the quality of the artwork, artist, commission information, or working conditions of links, email addresses, or terms and conditions of various artists.
Every artist is different and will require different payment amounts, methods, and/or payment structures based on their needs. The LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios has no control over these financial agreements or an artist’s terms and conditions.
All payments and financial transactions are made between the buyer and artist. The LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios makes no guarantee as to the safety or security of transactions made between a patron and the artists featured on our website, forums, social media sites, or on the show itself. All sales are between the two agreeing parties and are in no way supported, endorsed, or guaranteed by the LFRP Podcast or Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios.
By using this website, forum, social media page, or links stated on the show, you agree to hold harmless the LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios from any financial harm incurred by using these artists or products.
You also agree to and recognize that you are contacting a third party outside of the LFRP Podcast and Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios of your own free will and without any guarantee or services or results from the LFRP Podcast or Tarcanus Frostbourne Studios.